Boy, does time fly. Anyway, happy new year for all of you! Hope you had a blast during New Year's Eve and are now ready to take on 2013. I know I am.
I follow various life-hacking or so called "self improvement" blogs and read on a few of them about the importance of writing down your goals and sharing them with others. That's why I will use this post to list my goals for 2013. I will come back throughout 2013 and update this post when I made any goal related progress.
Work related goals
- Release and offer support for a total of 5 WordPress plugins with each of them having over 10k downloads by the end of this year (4/5)
- Create a Dutch portfolio website with all my client work
Create a new WordPress theme for this website Release either a premium WordPress plugin OR a premium WordPress theme(Done: Mailchimp for WordPress)
- Stick to / focus on creating (responsive) WordPress themes when it comes to client work
- Take on more (of the above) client work
Finish an internship assignment for a movie production company based in Bangkok
- Follow a minor in entrepeneurship
- Travel, work, orientate and enjoy life in Asia for at least a few months. (planned)
- Visit at least 1 more country in the second part of 2013
- Deadlift 2.5x BW. (2.1/2.5)
- Squat 2x BW (1.61 / 2)
- Overhead Press 1x BW (0.67 / 1)
Bench Press 1x BW (1 / 1) 12 consecutive body weight pull-ups 20 consecutive body weight dips Drink less beer (have less hangovers)
Did you set your goals for 2013 already? Tell me about them in the comments. Sharing your goals is important, remember?!
Update 09-11: Crossed a few goals off my list: I finished my internship in Bangkok, released a premium plugin which my customers seem to LOVE, installed a new theme on this website and completely quit drinking beer. Not bad! :-)