Learning and fun
- Working on Nederlang, another bytecode compiler and virtual machine (but using Rust this time).
- Going through MIT's OpenCourseWare videos on Performance Engineering of Software Systems.
- Working my way through all of Khan Academy's math courses for a much needed refresher.
- Maintaining and supporting my WordPress plugins. Most of my time at work is spent on Mailchimp for WordPress and Koko Analytics.
Health & Exercise
- Training for Drenthe 200, a 200km gravel ride in December 2022.
- Training for Marathon Rotterdam in April 2023.
- Completed Limburgs Mooiste, a cycling event with a distance of 245km containing 3000m of elevation.
- Drove my bike from Koblenz to Nijmegen, totaling well over 450km and 5000m of elevation in just 4 days (carrying sleeping gear).
- Attempting to finally stave off (and hopefully fix) the sinus issues ("idiopathic rhinitis") I've been having for years now. So far, so good. But winter is coming...
Last updated: Nov 7, 2022.